Sunflower 'N Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 12 oz. pkg. dry farfalle (6 cups prepared)
- 1 1/2 c. Lunds/Byerly's Parmesan Dressing, divided
- 1/2 c. salted sunflower nuts
- 1/2 c. thinly slice celery
- 1/3 c. real bacon bits
- 1/2 c. sliced green onions, including some tops
- 3 T. diced pimento
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 200mins
In large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water.
In large bowl, combine pasta, 1 c. dressing, sunflower nuts, celery, bacon bits, onion and pimento.
Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
Stir in remaining 1/2 c. of dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Chicken Wings for Actifry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chipotle Cannellini Beans... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- D’Amico’s Dried Cherry Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe