Florentine Shrimp & Pasta
So easy and so delicious! Phase 2
- 2 boxes (9 oz. each) frozen boil-in-bag creamed spinach
- 12 oz. whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 lb. peeled, cleaned large shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spinach pouches, return to a boil. Add pasta; cook as package directs.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and pepper. Cook 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from heat.
3. Remove spinach from pot. Drain pasta; return to pot. Pour in spinach from pouches and add shrimp; toss to mix.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)