- 1 1/4 cups torn spinach leaves
- 2 T water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
Combine spinach and water in a saucepan. Cover, and cook until spinach is very tender. Cool slightly.
Place spinach and liquid in blender container. Add egg and salt. Cover, and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 1 minute. Roll very thin on a floured surface. Let rest 20 minutes. Roll up loosely. Slice 1/4” wide. Unroll. Cut into desired lengths. Spread out on a rack to dry for 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Puny's Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pleasantly Plastered Peach... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta by Trattoria Bel Paese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spring Rolls with Pork & Glass... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Risotto Slow-Cooker Sausage and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Hot Crawfish Spinach Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)