- 1 1/4 cups torn spinach leaves
- 2 T water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
Combine spinach and water in a saucepan. Cover, and cook until spinach is very tender. Cool slightly.
Place spinach and liquid in blender container. Add egg and salt. Cover, and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 1 minute. Roll very thin on a floured surface. Let rest 20 minutes. Roll up loosely. Slice 1/4” wide. Unroll. Cut into desired lengths. Spread out on a rack to dry for 2 hours.
You'll also love
- APPLE CINNAMON CRANBERRY FAT FLUSH... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Wine-Garlic Marinade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lisa's sausage Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Couscous with Red Lentils and Easy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ROASTED GARLIC SPINACH WHITE PIZZA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Noodles 5/5 (1 Votes)