Pineapple Coconut Refrigerator Oatmeal
This easy, no-cook "summer porridge" has make-ahead convenience and is packed with nutrition to get your day off to a healthy start. Make it in individual mason jars for a perfect serving size and an easy grab-and-go breakfast straight from the fridge (it's eaten cold or can be warmed in the microwave). Take it along to work or anywhere. Great to serve on a breakfast or brunch buffet. High in protein, calcium & fiber; low in fat & sugar.
Nutritional Info: 198 calories, 5g fat, 43g carbs, 7g fiber, 10g protein; Weight Watchers Pts Plus: 6
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional (or substitute any preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh, frozen, or drained canned)
Adapted from theyummylife.com
In a half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, coconut milk, yogurt, chia seeds and honey. Put lid on jar and shake until well combined.
Remove lid, add pineapple and stir until mixed throughout. Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
Eat chilled or warm in the microwave.
You'll also love
- Smashed Hot Potatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Cranberry Walnut Galette 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Cake Mix Bread 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach and Apple Salad ~ Low Carb 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Brown-Sugar-Glazed Ham with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana-Coconut Marshmallow Pie 4.4/5 (50 Votes)