Clean Eating - Coconut Lime Oat Bars
All natural ingredients make this a very healthy snack choice.
- 2 cups Quick Oats, dry roasted in the oven, no oil, 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened dry coconut flakes
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 1 lime
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and knead with your hands.
2. Spread mix in a 9x13 baking dish. This takes patience as the mix is thick. Keep nudging until even.
3. Bake 30-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
4. Cut into 24 squares.
You'll also love
- Crumb Topped Baked Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese-American Beef and Broccoli... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dry-Fried Chow Fun with Chinese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Dessert 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Braised Chicken with Lemon and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Upside Down Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Key Lime Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)