...How to Substitute Orange Extract for Orange Peel
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Choose an all-natural, 100 percent pure orange extract. Pure orange extract contains no gluten or added sugar.
- Choose an orange extract that have no terpenes. Terpenes--hydrocarbons present in citrus fruits--tend to oxidize and polymerize over time, corrupting the flavor of extracts.
Adapted from ehow.com
Replace each tablespoon of fresh orange peel with 1/2 teaspoon of orange extract.
Replace each tablespoon of dried orange peel with 1 1/2 teaspoons of orange extract.
You'll also love
- Red Wine Berry Spritizer 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Elder(berry) Crisp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Avgolemono Soup (Frugal Gourmet) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- TEPPAN YAKI ORANGE SAUCE 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe