Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 4-oz chicken breasts
- 3 wedges laughing cow cheese (plain or garlic & herb) or substitute with soft goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, without oil, minced
- 1 Teaspoon herbs de provence
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
Mix sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and herbs. Cut a horizontal slit through the thick part of each breast to create a pocket. Stuff 1/4 of cheese mixture into each breast.
Heat nonstick skillet and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle salt & pepper on chicken breast and place in skillet, brown on both sides. Once brown remove breasts from skillet and set aside.
Add white wine to pan and boil until evaporated. Whisk cornstarch, chicken broth, and tomato paste into white wine. Return chicken breasts to pan. Reduce to simmer, cover and cook over low heat until chicken is cooked through (about 10 mins). Baste chicken occasionally with sauce while cooking.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (395 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (311 Votes)