Tuscan Pasta with Lemon Sauce, Basil and Mint
- 1 pkg (500g) dry linguine or tagliatelle pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon zest (about 3 lemons)
- 6 tbsp lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 1 cup pasta stock
- 2/3 cup Parmesan (grated for garnish)
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
Meanwhile mix the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, basil, mint, parsley and pepper in a small bowl. set aside.
Drain the pasta, setting aside 1 cup (250 ml) pasta stock.
In a large bowl, toss in the lemon mixture.
Add a little of the pasta stock if it seems too dry.
Pass a bowl of the grated Parmesan cheese at the table.
serves 4 to 6.
You'll also love
- Venison Meatballs with Southern... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Atkins Park's Shrimp and Grits 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Green Beans,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate and Black Bean Chile... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta-Low Fat Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna & Crab Tower with Avocado... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Banana Bread - No Yeast 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Macau Shrimp And Rice Noodle Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)