Rob's Famous Barbecued Shrimp
- 1 lb large shrimp, raw, shell-on (preferably)
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a shallow baking pan (I use a 9x9'' pyrex pan) with raw shrimp.
Mix remaining ingredients in small sauce pan and bring to broil.
Pour boiling liquid over shrimp and place in oven.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Potatoes with Grilled Steak 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tri-Color Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beer Batter for Deep Fry Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cedar-Planked Salmon - CC 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sour Cream Dill Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Apples and Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- GRILLED SHRIMP WITH ROASTED... 4/5 (1 Votes)