Frosty Orange Dream Squares
- 40 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. jello vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed, divided
- 2 cups orange sherbert, softened
Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside until ready to use.
Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Add remaining whipped topping to sherbert; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over pudding layer; cover.
Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve.