Easy Tuna Noodle Casserolle
This is such a simple dish and tasty dish. It's just one of the go to recipes I use when I do not have much time to cook. It is easily adaptable to ingredients you may have or not have. You can substitute the cream soups. For example, use cream of celery instead of cream of chicken. Add a can of green chili's, or rotel. You could add cooked chicken as well.
- 1 *1 Box of Pasta Noodles, Egg Noodles, or Wacky Mac Noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans or 2 packets of Tuna
- 8 oz Frozen Peas (most bags are 16oz)
- 1 Can Milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 twists fresh pepper
- pinch hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup italian cheese blend, swiss, or mozerella cheese
In a large bowl mix cooked noodles with cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, salt, pepper, milk, garlic powder, hot pepper flakes, peas, and 1/2 cup of cheese. Place mixture into a greased 9*13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Bake at 350* for 20 - 30 minutes or until top is golden and dish is heated through.
*Use 2 bags of pasta to make this dish go further. Add another 1/2 can of milk, 1/2 cup of cheese, and 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper.
This can be mixed ahead of time, refrigerated and baked later. I would assume it can also be frozen.
You'll also love
- Zucchini and Carrot Ribbons with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BROWN RICE WITH ONIONS AND ROASTED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Lemon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christopher's Crab Cakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coquille of Shrimp and Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with Chipotle Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wasabi Encrusted Tuna Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Egg Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)