SOUR CREAM CRANBERRY BARS
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup (8ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Combine the oats and 1 ½ cups flour; add to the creamed mixture until blended. Set aside 1 ½ cups for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a
13 x 9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, sour cream, sugar, egg, lemon peel, vanilla and 2 tablespoons of flour. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.