Blueberry Cobbler with lactose free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. organic salted butter, melted
- 1/2 c. unbleached white organic flour
- 1/4 c. organic cane sugar
- 1/4 c. organic brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c. vodka
- 4 pints of fresh organic blueberries, washed (2 bags of frozen organic blueberries can be used instead)
- 3/4 c. organic cane sugar
- 1/4 c. organic light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. organic flour
- Breyers lactose free vanilla ice cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Gather all ingredients. Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
2. Melt butter in microwave.
3. Combine butter, flour, sugars and baking powder in a small bowl. It should be lumpy.
4. In a 13x9 inch ceramic pan, mix blueberries, vodka and sugar. Add melted butter, light brown sugar and flour. Mix well until berries are well coated
5. Sprinkle crumb on top. Place in oven for 25 minutes.
6. Serve warm plain or with vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Fried Brussel Sprouts (East Side... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pizza: Roasted Garlic White Pizza... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Wine-Poached Pears with Greek... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Just Desserts Blood (Orange) Gelato 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Mango Jelly With Cream 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry &... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs 4/5 (22 Votes)