Chicken & Pasta Casserole with Mixed Vegetables
A hearty, nutritious, well-rounded meal, this casserole makes an easy weeknight dinner to feed a family. You can substitute frozen vegetables for fresh ones of your choice.
- 1 cup dry fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken tenderloins, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon onion, dried and minced
- Salt, to tate
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place fusilli pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet, and season with minced onion, salt and pepper, garlic powder, basil, and parsley. Cook until chicken juices run clear. Mix in the cooked pasta, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and mixed vegetables. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Spread evenly over the casserole.
Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Coconut Nutella No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Cilantro Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella Pesto Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork Shoulder - GOYA®... 3.9/5 (73 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Farmhouse Chicken... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Simple Orzo Pilaf 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic & Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)