Chicken Parmesan Sliders
One of the USA's favorite Italian-American dishes is the Chicken Parmesan. Try the classic as an appetizer in slider form—mamma mía!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 chicken breast halves, each sliced in half cross-wise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, freshly cracked
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Savory Butter Dinner Rolls
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place rolls on a cutting board, using a serrated knife cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking rolls apart). Open rolls and place tops on one side of a baking sheet and bottoms on the other side, cut side up.
Melt butter in a small microwave safe bowl, stir in garlic powder. Brush butter on cut side of bread. Bake bread for 8 to 10 minutes until bread is lightly golden brown.
Meanwhile warm a large skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle chicken with half the salt and half the pepper. Cook until browned, flip and cook until cooked through, about 8 minutes total.
Remove bread from oven. Carefully remove top halves of rolls and place on a plate. Set aside. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the bottom halves. Top with cooked chicken pieces. Drizzle each chicken piece with about 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Place top halves back on chicken. Cut into sliders, serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple Butter Pecan Dump Cake 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Spicy Honey-Mustard Sausage Wraps 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Burgers with Bacon Onion... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- BBQ honey chicken breast 4.4/5 (38 Votes)