Ahi Tuna Tartare
This Cheesecake Factory copy cat is elegant and sophisticated. Impress your family and friends with Ahi Tuna Tartare.
- 6 ounces sushi-grade tuna
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash soy sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Dice the tuna into small cubes. Chop the scallions. Scoop out the inside of the avocado and dice into small pieces, drizzle with a bit of lime juice to keep from browning.
Mix the scallions, tuna and avocado in a bowl.
To make the sauce (again, this should be tailored to your taste because all of the flavors are very strong), combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger and garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
Mix together gently the sauce and the ingredients, do not over mix as the tuna and avocado are very delicate.
You'll also love
- Wiener Schnitzel in an Air Fryer 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Glaze 3.8/5 (60 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai Zoodle Bowls 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Wild Rice Salad 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chili-Orange Shrimp with Broccoli... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Peruvian Shrimp 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Salmon, Kale & Soba Noodles 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Endive Salad with Isabel Tuna 4/5 (4 Votes)