Apple Pork Tenderloin
- 3 pounds pork loin
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 onion, sliced
- Mashed potatoes
Adapted from google.com
Slice slits into porkloin horizontally about ¾ through meat.
Fill each slit with an apple slice and drizzle honey over top.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Transfer porkloin to slow cooker. Layer onions over top.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Tandoori Leg of Lamb 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinache and chanterelles risotto. 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pickled Peaches 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Leftover Turkey Casserole 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Gingery Pork & Bok Choy Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS MARSALA 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Rosemary Pork Tenderloin 4.7/5 (26 Votes)