Crispy Baked Pork Tenderloin
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Puff Pastry Purses with Zucchini,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Adobong Baboy (Pork Adobo) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lemongrass Pork Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin With Whiskey Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe