Sausage Mushroom Turnovers
- 1 (12 oz) bulk sausage
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp diced red pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 packages crescent dinner roll dough
- 1 egg beaten
- sesame or poppy seeds
Adapted from grouprecipes.com
Cook sausage, mushrooms and onion until sausage is cooked, stirring occasionally to break up sausage.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, mustard, bell pepper and thyme.
Separate each package of dough into 4 rectangles; press performations together to seal.
On floured surface, roll each rectangle into a 6 inch square. cut each square into quarters, making 32 squares total.
Place 1 scant tbsp sausage mixture on each square; fold dough over filling on the diagonla to form a triangle.
Press edges with fork to seal. Place on greased baking sheets.
Brush triangles with egg and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seed.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Ragout Of Lamb And Spring... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef Hunter Style Grillades 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage Tomato Sauce 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mushroom and Spinach Skillet Strata 4.6/5 (14 Votes)