Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls (look for new single sheet)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 tsp. strawberry preserves
- can also use crushed pineapple in filling and a dab on top instead of jam
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp. milk
Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and pinch seams together. On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 6"x3" rectangle. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spread over rectangles. Roll up from a long side and loosely spiral each one.
Place on ungreased baking sheet. Top each coil with 2 tsp. preserves. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Prepare glaze and drizzle over top after cooled.
You'll also love
- Noodles Romanoff 3.7/5 (165 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Carne Molida - Ground... 3.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Green Bean Casserole 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana & Kiwi Muffins 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lingonberry Mojito 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- German Strawberry "Pfannkuchen"... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)