Easy Pumpkin Swirl and Filling
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Canned solid pack Pumpkin
- 1 cup Chopped Pecan
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBS softened butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
1. Heat oven to 375 degree. Grease 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan. Line top and sides with wax paper. Grease.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in fry ingredients.
3. Pour into pan; spread evenly, sprinkle with pecans
4. Bake 13-15 minutes
5. Invert onto towel dusted with powdered sugar. Peel off wax paper. Roll up cake and towel together short side; place seam side down. Cool completely
1. Beat together until smooth. Unroll cake; spread evenly with filling. Roll back up.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 10 (1 inch) slices