Cucumber Mushroom Cumin Salad
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine cucumber, mushrooms, and onion in medium bowl.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients and drizzle over salad; toss lightly to coat with dressing.
3. Let stand 30 minutes before serving.