Oriental fish w/ spaghetti squash
- any fish
- spaghetti squash
- veggies to stir fry (I used bell pepper and carrot)
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- sesame seed
- onion salt
- curry powder
- ground ginger
Cut squash in half place in dish with a little bit of h20. bake at 425 for 25 min.
cut veggies with mandolin thinly and place in skillet.
Sauce: 1 cup of hot h20, 6 tsp of brown sugar,6 tbsp of soy sauce, 4 tsp of sesame oil and a bit of garlic powder. Shake in jar to mix. Add to skillet and saute till veggies are soft.
Season fish rest of seasonings and s&p. Place in skillet till almost done. then remove fish.
Mix a tbsp or two of cornstarch with h20 and add to skillet to thicken sauce.
add spaghetti squash noodles and fish.
then cook for a few more min until sauce is thick
eat and enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Smoked Swordfish Tostaditas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- "No-Fry" Apple Pies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lentils and Sausage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Reubens 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oven Fried Summer Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemongrass Glazed Tuna on Grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey-Ginger Spaghetti Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)