Cabbage, Confetti Cabbage Slaw
This festive and flavorful side dish offers tooth appeal and a satisfying tang.
- - Slaw -----
- 1 Cup shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 Cup shredded Savoy Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup peeled shredded Carrot
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 Cup red or orange bell pepper (seeded & chopped)
- 1/2 Tbsp Caraway Seed
- - Dressing -----
- 1 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Plain non fat Yogurt
- pinch or two of artificial sweetner
In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together mustard & lemon juice.
Add yogurt and artificial sweetener (as needed)
Combine all vegetables and caraway in large bowl and add cabbage mixture. Toss well until fully coated. Can be served @ room temperature or chilled.