- 3 cups medium-dice zucchini and/or yellow squash (about 4 small)
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup veg. oil
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tblsp. chopped parsley, basil or other herbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan. Bake about 25 mins.
2. Stir all ingredients in a large bowl umtil blended. Spread in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 mins. or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly on wire rack, then cut into 2-in. squares. Good served warm or cold.