Puff Pastry Purses with Zucchini, Brie and Prosciutto
- 1 T butter
- 4 medium zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 C fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 17 oz package frozen puff pastry thawed.
- 10 3/4 inch cubes Brie, rind removed.
- 10 thin slices prosciutto
- Chopped fresh parsley(optional)
- Red Bell pepper slices (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 Melt 1 T butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini slices and garlic and saute until zucchini slices are tender, about 7 minutes. Cool slightly Mix in grated Parmesan cheese.
Roll out each pastry sheet to 16x11 in rectangle. Cut five 5x5 in squares from each pastry sheet. Press each pastry square into 1/3 C muffin cup, leaving overhang
Place 1/4 C zucchini mixture in each pastry lined muffin cup, dividing equally. Place 1 Brie cube atop each. Place 1 prosciutto slice atop Brie. Gather edges of puff pastry together and pich firmly at top, forming purses.
Bake purses in cups until golden, about 15 minutes. Place 1 purse on each plate. Garnish each plate with chopped parsley and red bell pepper slices.