Strawberry Whipped Sensation
- 4 Cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip whipped topping,thawed, divided
- 8 oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil. In large bowl, mash 2 cups of strawberries. Stir in Eagle Brand, lemon juice and 2 cups of Cool Whip, pour into pan.
In small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press cookie crumbs into top of mixture. Cover.
Freeze at least 6 hours. To serve; invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining Cool Whip. Slice remaining strawberries and place on top of Cool Whip. Store leftovers covered in freezer.