Beef & Chickpea Patties
Nutrition per serve 1544kj; 14g fat; 5g fibre
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 500 g Lean Beef Mince or Lamb Mince
- 1 cup soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 medium Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Ajvar or Mild Curry Paste
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander
- 400 g can Chickpeas, rinsed and chopped
- Salt, Pepper & Ground Paprika
Combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion, paste, egg, coriander, chickpeas and spices in a large bowl. Shape into 12 patties and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Preheat a lightly oiled barbeque plate to moderate. Cook patties for 5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked.