- 1 1/4 cups Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 2 teaspoons finely grated Lemon Rind
- 150 g Margarine Spread, melted & cooled
- 4 Egg Whites, lightly whisked
- 150 g Blueberries, frozen
- icing sugar to dust
Preheat oven to 160 fan forced. Greae a 3cm deep, 16x26 cm slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang at long ends.
Sift sugar, flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in almond meal and lemon rind. Make a well in the centre.
Add spread and eggwhite. Stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with blueberries.
Bake for 30 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
Stand in pan for 10 mins. Lift out onto wire rack to cool. Cut into pieces and dust with icing sugar.