Pumpkin Butter & Brownie Cupcakes
Pumpkin butter is a creamy, light spread with a subtle sweetness and hints of autumn spices. It is perfect on toast, muffins, or in this case, brownie cupcakes.
- BROWNIE CUPCAKES:
- 1 box dark chocoalte brownie mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- PUMPKIN BUTTER:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- A squeeze fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease a cupcake tin.
In the bowl of your standmixer, combine all ingredients called for the brownie cupcakes. Mix until a thick batter forms.
Evenly divide the batter into the cupcake tin and bake for 25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
Transfer to a wire rack and let cupcakes cool completely.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir all the ingredients called for the butter.
Stir occasionally, but let simmer on low for about 30 to 40 minutes until the mixture is a deep color and has thickened.
Remove from heat and let cool before storing.
You'll also love
- German Red Cabbage 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Krispies 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Delicious Cucumber Sangria 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Gumdrop cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate-Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lowfat Carrot, Banana, Zucchini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)