French Fried Onion Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz container refrigerated French Dip
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 box ziti noodles
- 2 cups French Fried onions
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
2. Add chicken, soup, dip, and sour cream to noodles and combine.
3. Add 1 cup shredded cheese & 1/2 cup french fried onions to pot and stir to mix.
4. Pour mixture into 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Top with remaining shredded cheese and then rest of French Fried onions.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.