- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- rind and juice or 2 lemons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
2.In a medium bowl, stir together 2 cups flour and confectioners' sugar. Blend in the melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light. Add sugar, flour, rind and juice. Pour over the prepared crust and return to the oven.
4. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until bars are set. Allow to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)