Broccoli & Leek Pasta with Lemon
- 1 lb of Rigatoni or similar pasta
- 2 leeks, diced
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 lemon & zest
- 2 tbs of Olive Oil
- 1 tbs of Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan
Meanwhile, heat butter and oil in a skillet. Add leeks and zest of lemon and cook for 10 minutes or so.
While leeks are cooking steam broccoli for ten minutes.
Combine pasta, leeks, and broccoli in a large bowl and mix. Add remaining Parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper to pasta and mix. Squeeze the remaining lemon over the pasta and serve.
You'll also love
- Egg Drop Noodles For Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets with Figs and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Simple Syrup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Martha Stewart) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMONY LENTIL SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nature's Table Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)