Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites
These sweet chicken bacon bites are easy to snack on! Bet you can't eat just one! Great for a party or family movie night.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 to 12 slices of thin cut bacon, cut into halves or thirds
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil; this will save you from having to scrub your baking sheet. Place a cookie rack on top the baking sheet. I used a cookie rack here. Place the sugar in a shallow plate.
Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Depending on how thin or thick your bacon is, cut each slice in either half or 3 pieces. I cut mine into 3. Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon. There is no need for toothpicks; the bacon will stick to the chicken. Roll the wrapped chicken into the brown sugar and make sure each piece is nicely coated in the brown sugar.
Place chicken pieces on the prepared baking pan and season again with more salt and pepper.
Bake for about 45 minutes or until bacon is nice and crisp.
Garnish with parsley, so that it looks pretty.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Tots with... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Sliced Baked Potato 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cucumber subs with turkey 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato... 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Southern Praline Cake 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad, from Cook's... 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Homemade Crackers 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Potatoes in Creamy... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)