Tender Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin - (abt 16 oz)
- 1 garlic clove cut into slivers
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
With the tip of a sharp knife, make deep little slits all over the tenderloin and insert the garlic slivers. Season with salt, pepper and cumin.
Place the oil in an oven-proof skillet and sear the tenderloin well on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning the meat over as it browns.
Add the chicken broth and white wine to the pan and place it in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove it and let it rest for 10 to 12 minutes, before carving. It will continue to cook as it sits. Slice and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 345 calories, 2g carbohydrates, 36g protein, 20g fat, 115mg cholesterol.
You'll also love
- ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin OR... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Swordfish Niçoise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rick Bayless' Grilled Salmon Vera... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Saltimbocca 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Breast Stuffed With Spinach... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Ribs, Sausage And Vegetables... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin En Croute 0/5 (0 Votes)