The addition of chickpeas and avocado make this an extra tasty slaw.
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli slaw or shredded crisp cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 4 sundried tomatoes, rehydrated and chopped
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 2 T. chopped fresh chives
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from eatnvegn.blogspot.com
Put into a large bowl the broccoli slaw, grated carrots, sundried tomatoes, fresh tomato, chickpeas, avocado, and chives.
Mix together in a small bowl the olive oil, vinegar, and spices, then mix into slaw. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.