Prime Rib with Fresh Garlic and Rosemary
This is a make-ahead recipe. It roasts then stays in the oven until ready to serve. You can't open the oven door until ready to serve. So good!
- 1 (5-pound) boneless beef rib roast (bone optional)
- 3 T. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves
Allow roast to stand at room temperature for an hour. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together rosemary and steak seasoning.
Score roast in 10 spots and push garlic clove into slit. Rub roast with rosemary/steak seasoning mix.
Place roast on a rack in pan, fat side up. Roast for 1 hour. TURN OFF OVEN.
Leave roast in oven, but DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR for three hours.
About 30 minutes before serving time, turn oven to 325 degrees and reheat the roast for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Bacon Avocado Toast with Maple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish - Whole Baked Fish 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Quinoa-stuffed Red Bell Peppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Sausage Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Fillet Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Daube Provencal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Ginger Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prime Rib Au Jus 0/5 (0 Votes)