Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Crepe Bake
- 8 Whole Wheat Crepes (see recipe, Basic Crepes with Variations) or purchased crepes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 4 - ounce jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 cup mango chutney, snip any large pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Sliced green onions
Adapted from Midwestliving.com
For filling: In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, the cream cheese, pimiento, chutney and pepper. Gently stir in broccoli, chicken and 1/3 cup green onions.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of filling in a line just below center of a crepe. Fold bottom over filling and roll up. Transfer to a lightly buttered 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Repeat with remaining filling and crepes.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar and bake for 5 minutes more or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional green onions and serve.
(Cheesy Chicken-Broccoli Crepe Bake)
Servings Per Recipe 8, Fat, total (g) 23, chol. (mg) 135, cal. (kcal) 383, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2, Niacin (mg) 4, Monosaturated fat (g) 7, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 1, Folate (µg) 66, carb. (g) 22, sat. fat (g) 13, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, vit. C (mg) 38, vit. A (IU) 1945, Potassium (mg) 318, pro. (g) 22, sodium (mg) 417, sugar (g) 7, iron (mg) 2, fiber (g) 1, calcium (mg) 232