Turkey Cranberry Melt
- For cranberry cream cheese:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, minced leaves
- For turkey cranberry melt:
- 4 large slices rustic whole wheat
- 1 stalk celery, sliced very thin
- 8 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
Adapted from google.com
For cranberry cream cheese:
Combine cream cheese with cranberries and rosemary.
For turkey cranberry melt:
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put bread slices in oven to toast for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove and layer with cranberry cream cheese, celery, and turkey.
4. Put back in oven for about 2-3 minutes to heat through.
You'll also love
- BACON & CREAM CHEESE DEVILED EGGS 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cherry Krispie Treats with Dark... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Macaroni Turkey/Hamburger... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Nut Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)