Rosemary Apple Cider Pork Loin
First for Women magazine, November 2013 (?)
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1 tblsp dry mustard
- 1 tblsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 3 apples and/or pears, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup apple cider
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Heat oven to 350 F. In bowl, combine dressing with mustard, rosemary and garlic; reserve half. Season pork with salt and pepper; place in roasting pan. Brush with remaining balsamic mixture.
Roast 1 1/4 hours or until 145 F, adding apples and onions coated with cooking spray after 30 minutes. Transfer to platter; brush with reserved balsamic mixture. Let sit 10 minutes, before slicing.
Meanwhile, place roasting pan with pan juices on stove burners over high heat. Add cider. Bring to a boil; cook 10 minutes or until reduced by one-third. Thicken with cornstarch, if desired. Season with salt and pepper Serve sauce with roast.
You'll also love
- German Maultaschen (Swabian... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pea, Lettuce & Celery Soup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tropical Coconut Black Bean Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Shish Kabobs on the Grill 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK ADOBADA I 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SPICY PORK MARINADE 5/5 (1 Votes)