Cauliflower And Green Bean Stir-Fry With Oyster Sauce
- 1 small cauliflower head - (abt 1 1/4 lbs) trimmed, and cut into bite-size florets
- 4 ounces fresh green beans cut 1 1/2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 packet sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
Steam or boil cauliflower and green beans 6 to 7 minutes, until tender; drain. Place in a large bowl, add soy sauce and sugar substitute; toss to coat.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add Green onions. Stir-fry until green onions soften, about 2 minutes. Add cauliflower and green beans; mix well. Add water and oyster sauce; bring to a boil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 7.5 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 3.5 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Fat: 6.5 grams