Chicken Philly Sliders
Chicken Philly Sliders piled with sweet, fragrant sautéed onions and savory mushrooms on toasted dinner rolls, draped in melted Provolone.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16 small dinner rolls, split, buttered and toasted
- 8 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook for 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken, and cook for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
Place prepared roll halves on an ungreased baking sheet. Top bottom halves of rolls evenly with chicken mixture and cheese. Cover with roll tops. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Hummus 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Redneck Caviar Bean Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Blackberry Pork Roast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Broccoli 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- K's Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Impossible Ham & Cheese Pie 4.6/5 (38 Votes)