Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
This chicken is great on its own, as a sandwich or even in a tortilla! If you would rather it be an appetizer, serve as a dip with tortilla chips.
- 1pound1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1(8-ounce) block1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese
- 1(1-ounce) packets1 (1-ounce) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 4ounces4 ounces bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 500mins
Adapted from cookiesandcups.com
In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
You'll also love
- Sausage, Bean and Pasta Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Garlic Alfredo Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smokey Bean Soup with Ham and Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Xi'an Style (Hot and Spicy)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oyster sauce with chicken thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries with Toasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Lush 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breast - Best Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)