Strawberry Rose Shortcake from Beauty and the Beast-Disney
Shortcake with strawberries on top and surrounded by whipped cream.
Serving Size: 1
- Shortcake dessert shell
- Whipped cream
- 2 large strawberries
- Mint leaf
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Fill the dessert shell with whipped cream.
Wash and hull the strawberries. Slice one of them vertically into 5 or 6 pieces.
Arrange the slices in a circle, tips pointing outward, atop of the whipped cream to create the outer petals of a rose.
For the center of the rose, turn the other strawberry upside down and slice off the very tip.
Make four cuts three quarters of the way down through the fruit to create a row of petals around the middle.
Place the strawberry in the center of the fruit slices atop the whipped cream.
Garnish the rose with the mint leaf.
For the finishing touch, add a decorative border of whipped cream around the shortcake.
You'll also love
- Lemon Bars with Olive Oil and Sea... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Boil Mac & Cheese with Bacon 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato Latkes 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Black Bottom Cherry Cheesecake Bars 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Topping 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey, Cranberry & Brie... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Whoopie Pies (Strawberry ) 4.4/5 (15 Votes)