Raspberry Sauce (Made from Jam)
This easy to make raspberry sauce is great over white chocolate cake, cheesecake, lime pudding cake, and even pancakes.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from timetocookonline.com
Pour jam and water into medium-sized saucepan over low-medium heat.
Stir continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce.
(You could use more or less water, depending upon your preference for thick or thin sauce).
You'll also love
- Potato Salad 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Pineapple Marshmallow Jello... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Swedish Apple and Almond Cake 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Poke Cake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Meatballs with... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)