Double Berry Banana Smoothie
Get double the berry flavor from the fruit and yogurt in this flavorful smoothie that is great for people on the go!
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 5 to 6 strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from jacquelynclark.com
Add all of your ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Note: I don’t typically measure when I make it – often tossing stuff in at will. So these measurements are just approximate! If your smoothie is too thick, add more coconut water. If it’s not sweet enough for you, add more maple syrup… Don’t be afraid to play around with it is basically what I’m getting at.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- German Chocolate Mousse 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Gluten Free Quinoa Banana Bread 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Sauce (Made from Jam) 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Raw Vegan Eggnog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Banana Orange Smoothie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)