CrockPot Turkey Meatloaf
Throw the whole loaf RAW into the crockpot and let it cook about 3.5 hours...OMG!
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 up onion, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 TBS ketchup
- 2 tsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 210mins
Fold a 24" length of foil in half lengthwise and fit into the bottom and sides of a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
Put the turkey, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, egg, oregano, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well with hands and shape into a loaf.
Place loaf on foil in slow cooker.
Cover the slow cooker and cook until the meatloaf juices run clear.
It needs 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Combine ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in small bowl.
Spoon mixture over meatloaf in the slow cooker, spreading it smooth and cover the slow cooker and cook until the glaze is heated through, about 30 minutes longer.
With the help of the foil, life the meatloaf from the slow cooker and trf to platter.
Discard foil and cut loaf into 6 slices.
You'll also love
- Honey Basil Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab-Mushroom Casserole 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Great-grandma Ellen's Skånsk... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Turkey, Pork &... 3.1/5 (48 Votes)
Review this recipe