Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- 1 bag good-quality dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bag plain potato chips (or sweet potato chips)
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt flakes (optional)
In a large, glass bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil. To ensure the chocolate doesn’t burn, microwave it in 30-second bursts, stirring between until smooth.
2. Dip potato chips into the chocolate. Gently shake potato chips above the bowl, allowing excess chocolate to drizzle off of the chip. Place dipped chips on a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Allow chocolate to harden in a cool location. Store in fridge for up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon &... 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.6/5 (80 Votes)