"Cali Style" Avocado Salad
Rate this recipe 5/5 (3 Votes)
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados, adjust the quantity accordingly.
- If wanted, vegan feta can be crumbled on top!
Toss the mixed greens with , tomatoes, blueberries and olives. Top with sliced California Avocados and drizzle with vinaigrette. Add feta if using.