- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp (chopped in half)
- 1/2 medium red onion (diced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
-Combine shrimp, onion, red bell pepper, celery, and lime juice in a bowl.
-Season with salt and pepper.
-Cut avocados in half (long ways) and remove seed and peel.
-Stuff the avocado halves with shrimp mixture.
You'll also love
- Foolproof Rosemary Chicken Wings 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- CARA’S CRISPY ORANGE... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecakes 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream Bars 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Dungeness Crab Mac 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Tilapia with Miso and Scallions 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon-Splashed Shrimp Salad 4.8/5 (14 Votes)