Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp (chopped in half)
- 1/2 medium red onion (diced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
-Combine shrimp, onion, red bell pepper, celery, and lime juice in a bowl.
-Season with salt and pepper.
-Cut avocados in half (long ways) and remove seed and peel.
-Stuff the avocado halves with shrimp mixture.
You'll also love
- CARA’S CRISPY ORANGE... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Snap Peas with Shallots 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry-Haskap Berry Pie 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp in Panini Press 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Skinny Avocado Pizza 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe